Thursday, January 7, 2010

My DS is awesome.


I think games these days have definetely revolved from Pong to Call of Duty: Modern Warefare. These games are awesome, i'm not a gamer person but games these days are so awesome. Nintendo has definetely pwned by taking everyone's living room. Wii fit is definetely my favourite along with Wii sports. I love excergaming since I suck at actual excercise. The games are definetely much more entertaing but it is really helping us? Well, games like Wii fit and Wii sprts and doing any good to you but atleast they don't make you fat? Better than sitting on your bum playing Call of Duty. I find that its cool, Wii over COD (Call of duty) anyday. This is why our school should buy one, so we can excercise inside with A/C during the summer. These games are very entertaing though, and i can't stress that enough. Wii fit definetely felt like i was actually doing Yoga, since I actually can do yoga in real life. Some of the poses were very precise to what yoga was actually like. And running was fun to on Wii Fit. I definetely would excercise on the Wii Fit than actually go outside and run. Only because i can excercise on the Wii with my pajamas without changing. Wii fit might not be the best multiplayer game but thats what smash bros. brawl is for. Wii fit is definetely that is good for everyone. My 88 year old grandmother loved it. So did my parents. My mom has actually put the Wii fit game next to the t.v. show on the t.v. screen so should could do yoga and watch her favourite chinese dramas. I would take a picture to prove it but my mom doesn't like it when i post a picture of her on my blog for school.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Wayne,
    By the sounds of this post, it sems t me that you are a big Wii Fit and Nintedo fan. And rightly so my friend seeing as they have some of the newest nad coolest games around now. I too am a gamer, and can truly appreciate the billiance of a video game that is beneficial to the user. When I wsa younger, I played on the good ol' PS1 about 5-6 hours a day with my brother. I know it soundsbad, but the games were so fun. Only since recently have I realized how bad it was for me. but with new gams like Wii Fit I can play a fun game ad still be active.

    I wonder what will be the next new and benefical game for gamers everywhere? I guess we'll just have to wait and play until then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAYNE! You're so funny! :)

    I agree with you regarding the fact that the Wii is a great exercise tool. A lot of teenagers today constantly sit at home in front of the television or computer playing video games. Now, with the Wii, not only are you getting entertainment out of some pretty cool games, but you're also exercising too! It's like killing two birds with one stone.

    The Wii is also a good video console to own, because there may be people who don't have the accessibility to go outdoors to exercise. With the Wii, like you said, you can stay home in your pajamas and play with your 88 year old grandma and still get enough exercise.

    -Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOO! MODERNWARFARE OVER WII FIT ANYDAY.

    ---
    Anyways, you are totally right about the wii fit and how it benefits others in so many different ways. And yes one of the many reasons is that we don't have to go outside. Its right in the comfort of our living room therefore I can wear my pajamas and no one gives a crap.

    I too am a gamer. It all started when I was 4. As embarrassing as it sounds, I played ps1 with my dad. He was the one that introduced me to this whole gamer world. I still play with my dad but its a ps3 this time not a ps1. I'm very close to my 2 guy cousins and they teach me all the basics of gaming. I guess it runs in the family. OKAY. sorry about this whole rant but all in all, I think that games benefit others.;

    ReplyDelete